Delicious new dishes from Rosa Mexicano, Il Mulino and Amare will join festival favorites from Shula’s, Kimonos and more for the event’s 14th year
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel has released the menu for the 14th year of its Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, taking place Friday, Nov. 10 and Saturday, Nov. 11. The menu lineup of more than 20 items includes delectable new dishes and beloved festival favorites from the hotel’s resident restaurants and lounges, and festival-exclusive pop-ups.
Over the course of the two-night event, guests will explore a wide range of cuisines with Mexican, Italian, sushi, steak, seafood and barbeque all available throughout the event’s food stations, with different menus each night.
In addition, guests will be able to choose from a selection of more than 150 wine and beverages from around the world.
All-new dishes include:
- Red chile chicken taco with avocado, tomatillo, pico de gallo and queso fresco on corn tortillas from Rosa Mexicano
- Smoked American Lamb: Hand crafted lamb, smoked cumin and harissa barbeque sauce, roasted black pepper and date puree and pickled mustard greens from Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Gorgonzola cheese filled agnolotti with spiced pear, walnuts, nasturtium and ‘Nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Tonnarelli Pasta: House-made tonnarelli pasta, steamed baby clams, roasted tomato sauce, Calabrian chili and guanciale from Amare
- Congee: Slow-cooked rice porridge, shrimp dumpling, fried shallot, green onion, garlic, and crispy chili flakes from China Town pop-up
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with potato puree, pearl onion, Dijon mustard and cognac sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Signature classic guacamole en molcajete with fresh tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa from Rosa Mexicano
- Crispy cauliflower with sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce shoyu from the Beer Garden
- Dragon roll: Crispy shrimp, yellowfin tuna, Haas avocado and kewpie mayonnaise from Kimonos
- Baked ricotta cheese, carrot two ways, radish, tomato, and pine nut “gremolata” from Il Mulino
Additionally, the hotel’s pastry team will showcase a delectable array of all-new desserts, to be announced at a later date.
For a complete list of 2023 menu offerings, please visit swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/eat/menus/.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at outdoor stations featuring culinary and beverage selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and exclusive pop-ups amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. The event runs from 5:30-9 p.m. on Nov. 10 and Nov. 11.
During educational seminars prior to the causeway event, guests can expand their knowledge of wine, beer, spirits, or pasta-making through hands-on learning experiences led by the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team. All seminars require separate tickets and space is limited. Specific dates and times of each seminar are available at www.foodandwineclassic.com.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.foodandwineclassic.com.