Orlando, Theme Park Capital of the World, is gearing up for a spring break season filled with warm sunshine and endless adventure with exclusive vacation deals. From much-anticipated annual events featuring fresh global cuisine and live entertainment, to the destination’s most sought-after outdoor adventures perfect for soaking in Florida sunshine, Orlando promises to deliver unbelievably real experiences for everyone in the family.
Ranked among the 18 Cheapest Places to Travel in 2023, according to Kayak, Orlando not only offers visitors unique experiences to create lasting memories this spring break, but also options to help them save money and bring more value to their vacation.
THEME PARK EVENTS & NEW ATTRACTIONS
With nine thrilling theme parks and five diverse water parks, Orlando promises immersive experiences for travelers this spring, whether it's savoring international eats at excusive festivals or taking off on new attractions.
- EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival (March 1 – July 5) boasts impressive Disney-inspired topiaries and colorful gardens and delicious fresh flavors around the World Showcase.
- Universal’s Mardi Gras: International Flavors of Carnaval (through April 16) features Cajun and Creole dishes, and performances by some of the biggest names in music.
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival (thru May 7) features exquisite global cuisine, an ocean of local craft beers and diverse live entertainment.
- TRON Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom Park, opening April 4, will be one of the fastest coasters at any Disney theme park.
- Magic Kingdom’s nighttime fireworks spectacular “Happily Ever After” will light up the skies once again beginning April 3.
- Pipeline: The Surf Coaster at SeaWorld Orlando will be the world’s first “Surf Coaster,” debuting this spring.
- The recently opened Pirate River Quest at LEGOLAND Florida takes guests through the uncharted waters of the legendary Cypress Gardens.
- Universal’s Great Movie Escape – recently opened at Universal CityWalk – is an escape room experience featuring interactive state-of-the-art missions inspired by blockbuster films.
- Character dining is back up at the theme parks and area resorts! From princesses to beloved story book characters, visitors can now dine with character friends at over 15 restaurants across the destination, including Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom Park. Read more here.
SPRING BREAK SAVINGS AND EXCLUSIVE DEALS
- LEGOLAND Florida Annual Passholder and Florida Residents: Save up to
20% on hotel stays at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND
Pirate Island Hotel for select stays between Feb. 26 to March 31 and enjoy
complimentary breakfast and nightly kid-friendly entertainment.
- Caribe Royale Orlando: Enjoy 15% off the best available rate on stays of two or
more nights, plus a $25 daily dining credit when booking direct through April
21, for stays between Feb. 27 and May 31, 2023.
- Floridays Resort Orlando: Get a sixth night free when they book five nights by May
31 for stays between now and May 31, 2023.
- Avanti International Resort: Save 20% on the best available rate.
- Avanti Palms Resort: Save 25% on the standard rate when booked by May 31 for
stays between now and May 31, 2023.
- The Point Hotel & Suites: Take advantage of the Spring Break 25% off deal when booking a minimum of two nights before May 31 for stays between now and May 31, 2023.
- Schedule a complimentary vacation planning
session: With Visit Orlando’s exclusive
vacation planning tools – like the immersive Orlando
Virtual Tour feature and free one-on-one vacation planning services – it’s
never been easier to plan a value-packed spring break getaway in beautiful
- Enjoy extra perks: Staying at one of the theme park’s on-site properties
has major advantages, such as early admission and extended hours, and
convenient childcare services such as in-room babysitting and children’s
- Purchase tickets in advance: Buying tickets online ahead of time can be a big-time
money saver. Many of Orlando’s popular attractions and theme parks offer
authorized discount tickets through Visit Orlando powered by BestOfOrlando.com.
- Experience unique attractions under $30: From brain-bending experiences to outdoor adventures,
Orlando offers one-of-a-kind experiences that are as memorable as they are value-packed.
A full list is available here.
- Enjoy free fun: In addition to the low-cost attractions and experiences,
Orlando offers even more fun, no-cost activities for all ages, like Disney Springs, Lake Nona Sculpture
Garden and a wealth of museums and galleries. A full list
of free activities can be found here.
- Snag top-notch brands at the best prices: Orlando’s diverse shopping scene offers bargain-hunters
great value with outstanding outlet centers featuring discounted designer
brands and exclusive merchandise.
- Take advantage of free and ride-share transportation. Many resort hotels and theme park properties provide complimentary transportation to and from major Orlando destinations, including Orlando International Airport (MCO). Taxis, shuttle vans, private car pick-ups and ride-share services such as Uber and Lyft are available at both Orlando International Airport (MCO) and Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB). This interactive map of Orlando can help visitors easily plan their trip around the destination.
Continuous updates on Orlando happenings can be found at VisitOrlando.com, the official visitor information source for the destination.