At Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant, guests can celebrate a rip-roaringly-fun St. Patrick’s Day before, during, and after the March 17 holiday. It’s the Raglan Road Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival—the most authentic Irish festival in America—opening Thursday, March 16 and running through Sunday, March 19.
The craic begins with notable Irish bands flown in for the celebration, including the most heralded U2 tribute band on the planet, Elevation—this year celebrating the group’s 20th anniversary.
“You won’t find Irish talent like this anywhere else in the U.S. on St. Patrick’s Day,” says pub co-owner John Cooke. “Our festival is for everyone—bring the family and enjoy good times together. We’ll have gift competitions and loads of giveaways. The Mighty Festival has earned its reputation as the best Irish hospitality experience in America.”
The Mighty Festival will take its live Irish music and dance to the Disney Springs street outside Raglan Road with five outside bars, fun St. Paddy’s merchandise, face painting, and more. This year’s musical sessions will wind guests up and keep ‘em partying with bands that include:
- Elevation – the most authentic sights and sounds of U2—believe it!
- Clare Sands—6th generation fearless fiddler bilingual singer, composer, and multi-instrumentalist takes you on an exhilarating journey of story and song.
- Strings & Things—Trad/Folk/Roots crossover band from Tipperary and Galway.
- One for the Foxes—Award-winning instrumentalists with a deep-rooted passion for Irish trad music.
- Men of Aran—Legends of the Irish trad world, the Men have toured, performed and recorded with many Irish music luminaries.
- Gobhán—This dynamic duo has performed for the Prince of Wales and the President of Ireland and will entertain with Irish ballads and modern Irish song.
- Celtic Croi—Exciting band of three from Glasgow, Dublin, and Belfast perform a vibrant show of music and song.
The Raglan Road Irish Dancers, plucked from the casts and stages of the world’s greatest Irish dance shows, will perform throughout the festival.
Revelers can enjoy Raglan Road’s Signature Brew Flight, Whiskey Flight, or craft beers, wines, and hand-crafted cocktails of their choice while choosing from the chef’s selection of authentic Irish dishes, including the dry-aged prime short rib and brisket beef OMG Burger, Shepherd’s Pie (beef and lamb version or the popular plant-based option), and fresh-caught fish with chips. Those authentic fish & chips also are available to go at the adjacent Cooke’s of Dublin counter.
At Raglan Road’s Shop for Ireland boutique, St. Paddy’s accessories are hot, and guests will find an array of authentic Irish clothing and gifts including Celtic jewelry, apparel, hats, home goods, and toys.
Reservations are encouraged for guests who plan to celebrate at Raglan Road on March 16, 18, or 19, where they can lift a pint, sip a cocktail, and dine on authentic contemporary Irish cuisine while enjoying the festival revelry. On St. Patrick’s Day only, March 17, Raglan Road will open at 11 a.m. with a $20 cover charge for guests 18 and older; (first-come, first-served—no reservations on this day only); younger patrons may enter free of charge.
“Whether this is your first, or one of many St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, we encourage you to join us this year for The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival,” Cooke says. “We’ll be sure to welcome you to a rollicking good time!”