Specialty wellness suites, a new high-end dining venue, suites for big families, sports and fitness galore, VIP Pet Program, minutes from the theme parks and much more
- Minutes From All the Theme Parks. Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World, Old Town Entertainment District and more are all less than 20 minutes from their door.
- Exclusive Stay Well By Delos™ Suites. Latest trend for a healthy mind and body while on vacation. Specialty suites feature guided medication from world-renowned interactive medicine and wellness pioneer Dr. Deepak Chopra, sunrise simulator, vitamin C infusing shower, and mood-enhancing aromatherapy to provide a holistic wellness experience from start to finish.
- Next Level Gastronomy. Brand new trendy, high-end restaurant, The Wilson, focuses on “where the coast meets the curb” menu approach. Featuring fresh seasoned ingredients from local farms and purveyors that highlight modern interpretations of new American classics, complemented by signature cocktails, award-winning wines and craft beer. Owned and operated by In Good Company (IGC), a New York-based restaurant group overseeing several venues across Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens. The Wilson is inspired by the fabled relationship between a fisherman and his beloved bulldog, celebrating true camaraderie.
- Free Perks. Free and more free features guests love include free parking, free shuttle transportation to the theme parks, free welcome minibar, free access to the adjacent world-class wellness center at AdventHealth Celebration Hospital and free hotel van to take guests for groceries, to the fitness center and more.
- Peace of Mind. Guests and their families will be at ease with Surfacide UV Light disinfection robot technology that cleans all guest rooms and public areas. In fact, Meliá Orlando Celebration is the first U.S. hotel to have it!
- Circular Swimming Pool is Nightly Theatre. Guests will be in the pool not only to swim, but to watch movies, live rock concerts and other entertainment around the pool and on the island in the middle of the hotel’s circular pool. Guests love enjoying the pool when they get back from the theme parks and to relax before going to bed since the pool doesn’t close until 11 p.m. A one-of-a-kind experience!
- Dining and Watching The Kids At The Same Time. Yes, it can be done! At Meliá Orlando, guests can have a romantic dinner with cocktails or Mommy’s free time while dining poolside while in full view of the kids having their fun in the pool.
- Sports and Fitness Galore. What more could guests ask for than their own Peloton and Mirror Suites, beach volleyball, water polo, pool basketball, and free access to the adjacent AdventHealth Celebration Wellness Center.
- Room for everyone. No matter how many family members or friends are coming to stay -- two, three, four, five, six, or seven, Meliá Orlando Celebration has suites to accommodate them all.
- VIP Pets. Guests who can’t leave home without their dogs love Melia Orlando Celebration. The hotel not only has its very own dog park for their pups to run and play. The Wilson on-property restaurant has an exclusive Dog Menu, too.
- Themed activities every weekend. Guests don’t have to go far to have a good time on the weekends. Meliá Orlando Celebration offers pool parties, rock concerts, movie nights and more all weekend long with exciting themes.
- Nearby activities at a fraction of the cost. Guests also have the privilege of playing golf, getting spa treatments and more at nearby world-class facilities with their special Meliá Orlando Celebration discount.
“We are so excited to welcome our guests as part of our Meliá family,” said Antonio Baez, Meliá Orlando Celebration General Manager and Sr. Operations Director of U.S. Hotels for Meliá Hotels & Resorts. “We have reinvented ourselves to be an entertainment and gastronomic venue which happens to have some rooms. It’s what our guests have been asking for and we have delivered.”
Since its opening in September 2011, Meliá Orlando Celebration has grown into one of the most popular hotels in the greater Orlando area. The 289-room property offers old-world charm with new-world design and contemporary comfort. Beyond the hotel, quaint stores are just a short stroll away, allowing guests a break from the theme-park crowds, but not the excitement. The hotel is located just five miles from all the Disney parks, and within close proximity to other major attractions.
Meliá Orlando Celebration is located at 225 Celebration PI, Celebration, FL 34747. For more information and reservations, visit www.melia.com or call 407-964-7000, Toll-Free Direct: 1-866-404-6662.