WonderWorks Orlando offers fun learning opportunities for the whole family
In a typical year, Central Florida sees over 75 million visitors, all of whom are looking for fun activities to do with the family in Orlando. Whether families live in the area or are one of the many tourists who visit, one place that should top the list of fun stops to visit while in Orlando is WonderWorks. The upside-down building gets people’s attention from the outside, but there’s a lot going on inside that keeps guests entertained, learning, and having fun.
“We are thrilled to say that we have something everyone in the family will enjoy,” says Brian Wayne, general manager of WonderWorks Orlando. “From toddlers to adults, there are fun exhibits, games, and challenges that people of all ages love. Our mission is to make learning fun.”
WonderWorks Orlando is a top thing for families to do because of the wide variety of activities it offers for people of all ages. Many of its exhibits provide a fun STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) learning component. This helps get kids interested in the topic because they are having fun and are engaged.
Here are the top five things to do at WonderWorks Orlando:
• Extreme Weather Zone. Weather is something that impacts us all, and this zone provides people with the opportunity to learn more about extremes. Guests can check out the Earthquake Café, feel 74-mile-per-hour winds in the Hurricane Shack, and experience what 28-degree water feels on their hand.
• Ropes Course. With the chance to conquer over 20 different obstacles, guests can put their physical abilities to the test. This indoor course offers swinging beams, suspension bridges, lily pads, and more. The glow-in-the-dark adventure is the first of its kind in Orlando.
• Space Discovery Zone. Those interested in learning more about space and being an astronaut will love this zone. Guests can step into an EVA astronaut space suit, take a seat in a two-person gyroscope to feel weightlessness, and hop into a Mercury capsule.
• Wonder Coasters. The virtual roller coasters are a popular stop for many because they give you an amazing ride, all while never leaving from where you started. The virtual roller coaster features dips, flips, turns, and more, giving people all of the adventure of a high-speed outdoor roller coaster.
• Magic Comedy Dinner Show. Having a funny dinner show that the whole family can enjoy is rare, but The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show at WonderWorks Orlando will do the trick. Guests can enjoy unlimited pizza, salad, dessert, and beverages and more while being entertained with a mixture of magic, impersonations, and comedy. This is one of the longest-running Orlando dinner shows because it remains so popular.
“Most people know that kids learn best through play, which is why what we offer is so important,” added Wayne. “We give families a place to have fun, make memories, and learn all at the same time.”
WonderWorks Orlando is located at 9067 International Drive and is open 365 days per year, from 9 a.m. to midnight. The Orlando staple is a must-see for families in Orlando. It offers a variety of educational and student group opportunities, including for Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, student groups, team building, tour operators, and more. To learn more about the opportunities offered or get ticket information, visit the site at: https://www.wonderworksonline.com/orlando.