From romance packages including complimentary bubbly and more to exclusive dining deals, Orlando offers countless ideas for lovebirds to experience an unforgettable Valentine’s Day getaway this February.
• Ramada Plaza Resort & Suites International Drive Orlando is offering a Valentine's Day Special - Save 45% and receive a free bottle of Champagne. Book now through Feb 14. Stays must include Valentine’s Day (Feb 14) to qualify for offer.
• Element by Westin is offering a special package valid Feb. 11-14, which includes one bottle of champagne and two passes to The Wheel at Icon Park when using booking code LPR.
• Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Downtown is offering a special Romance Package valid Feb. 11-14, which includes sparkling wine or cider and breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant.
Exclusive Dining Offers
• Orlando Cat Cafe will offer their very popular "Valentine's Day High Tea With Kitties” on Sunday, Feb. 6 from 2-4pm.
• Bites and Bubbles, which serves American cuisine “with a French kiss,” is offering a four-course, pre-fixe dinner on their rooftop patio for $99 per person, available Feb. 12-14.
• Morimoto Asia will offer an 8-course Valentine’s Day Chef’s Tasting Menu for $555 per couple, including amuse bouche and dessert with offerings including oysters, sushi, A-5 Wagyu, lobster and Szechuan-spiced Colorado lamb.