Father's Day is around the corner and I have put together a list of my Top 5 suggestions that dad is sure to enjoy this year.
1. Tervis has a great collection of tumblers for dad! You can find an array of collections from Star Wars to NFL to Guy Harvey. Or better yet, design a personalized Tervis tumbler for dad this year!
2. For the dad who loves to golf, Zero Friction has a selection of balls, gloves and more. The Backpack Bundles are my favorite since they offer everything a golfer needs in a handy drawstring backpack, and available in three bundled price options. Zero Friction is offering free shipping right now on any orders $75 and above.
3. Dad will flip for a new pair of Bose headphones! Save $150 on Bose NC700 with Alexa Built-in until June 23 on Amazon. I love theses because Dad can ask Alexa to increase volume, play music and more.
4. For the DIY Dad, Yard Improvement Essentials are the way to go! From gardening tools, tech accessories, and tool storage, there is something here that is sure to make Dad's chores a little bit easier this summer.
5. Did you know that Beautycounter has a line of products for men? My husband loves the conditioning that softens facial hair for a close, comfortable shave. There is also a nice daily cleanser and lotion made specifically for men.