The elves at Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream are busy transforming Orlando’s Favorite Ice Cream Shop into a Winter Wonderland for your taste buds. Festive flavors and special holiday creations are keeping everyone in the workshop busy this season. December flavors will be available beginning December 1st at all three Kelly’s locations. Pie orders open on December 7th until sellout.
|Candy Cane Ice Cream|
“Ready or not, the holidays are here!” said Kelly Seidl, owner of Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream. “Our December flavors will make every seasonal celebration delicious, and will make your holidays merry and bright.”
December Featured Flavors
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha: A blend of peppermint and coffee ice cream layered with white chocolate ice cream and crushed candy canes
- Hot Cocoa + Marshmallow: Hot Cocoa ice cream layered with marshmallows
- Candy Cane: Peppermint ice cream layered with crushed candy canes (pictured above)
- Ginger Snap: Blend of ginger snap cookies, brown sugar and ginger, layered with crushed ginger snaps
- Red Velvet: Red velvet cake batter ice cream
Holiday Ice Cream Pies
- Candy Cane with Oreo Crust (pictured below)
- Ginger Snap with Graham Crust
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha with Oreo Crust
Where do you find Kelly's Homemade Ice Cream? The original location is in Orlando’s Audubon Park neighborhood. Their two newest locations are in Oviedo and Fern Creek. Kelly’s still makes all their ice creams, sorbets and non-dairy options in their original location. You can also find Kelly’s Ice Cream truck at public and catered events and food-truck round-ups almost every day of the week.