I know many of us are already in Christmas mode, but let's talk Thanksgiving The holiday is two weeks away. Are you hosting friends or family this year? I wanted to share with you a few products that may help you feel prepared for the big gathering!
1. Buffalo plaid home accessories are on trend right now! I actually rode around to five different stores looking for black and white napkins before I gave up and purchased on Amazon. I am so pleased with how these look.
2. I love a great tray for serving appetizers and this 10" Lazy Susan from Target is perfect for assembling a seasonal cheese board.
3. Speaking of cheese, I love to use mini Cookie and Fondant Cutters to make fun designs out of cheese! You can also use the mini cutters to design a pretty pie crust. Plus, the kids can also use the cutters for art projects.
4. For serving wine, I love these Chip Resistant, stemless wine glasses. They are slightly larger than normal wine glasses; and lets face it, we all need a little extra wine on a family holiday.
5. I wanted a new pair of salt and paper shakers and this white pumpkin set is perfect for Thanksgiving!