There are more nights and new reasons to celebrate the spooky season this year during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This special-ticket event runs select nights Aug. 17-Oct. 31, 2018, at Magic Kingdom Park – the earliest it has ever started.
- On Pirates of the Caribbean, new pirates invade the experience, interacting with sailing guests who will join the search for Gunpowder Pete.
- The Mad Tea Party will take guests on a colorful teacup ride, as special lighting and other effects put a glowing new spin on the night.
- Explorers visiting Space Mountain will hurtle through deep space, as a new soundtrack and more transform the adventure.
- Storybook Circus welcomes the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam, a dance party featuring favorite Disney Junior Characters, including Doc McStuffins.
- This year also marks the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ “Hocus Pocus.” What better way to celebrate the film than with the spellbinding Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage where the Sanderson Sisters will “put a spell on you.”
As always, guests should keep their eyes open for dancing ghosts, the Headless Horseman, plus Mickey Mouse, Peter Pan and many more beloved Disney Characters in the Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade. There will also be plenty of sweets around the park for all trick-or-treaters, including allergy-friendly options. And each night during the party, the skies above an eerily lit Cinderella Castle come alive during Happy HalloWishes, a magical fireworks extravaganza that definitely goes bump in the night!
Advance tickets start at $75 for adults and $70 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax). For a full list of event dates, visit MickeyHalloween.com. Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance, as space each night is limited. For more information, call (407) WDISNEY (934-7639).
Guests visiting in August or September can take advantage of a Walt Disney World Resort hotel room offer with discounts of up to 25%. For details, click here or visit DisneyWorld.com. Guests visiting in October, can take advantage of resort hotel discounts of up to 20%. For details, click here or visit DisneyWorld.com.