5 Top Tips for Propane Grilling Safety
Grilling is popular this time of year, bringing family and friends together to enjoy the great outdoors, whether for a simple summer dinner or a holiday weekend picnic bash.
|Backyard fun in the Summer!|
5 Top Tips for Propane Grilling Safety:
- Always keep the top open when lighting a grill until you are sure that it is lit.
- Never pour an accelerant such as lighter fluid or gasoline on the grill.
- Never use matches or lighters to check for leaks.
- When finished grilling, turn off the burner controls and close the cylinder valve.
- Make sure the grill is clean. When finished grilling and the grill is turned off but hot, clean off the grates. Once the grill cools, clean out the collection tray.
For more guidelines regarding handling a propane cylinder for your gas grill and the proper sequence for starting your gas grill go to: http://www.blossmangas.com/content/propane/safety.