Makeup for a Busy Mom on the Go
As a busy mom of two tweens, I need to two things in my makeup. First, I need something that stays on all day since I don't have time for touch ups. Second, I need my makeup to be lightweight as I am starting to see fine lines, especially around my eyes -- and not mentioned I live in Florida where it's warm year round!
I was recently introduced to Christie Brinkley Authentic Makeup, a new collection which features foundations, eye concealers, highlighters, powder blush, powder bronzer, eye shadow palettes, mascara, brow-defining pencils and lipsticks.
Christie believes every woman deserves effortless beauty, and is proud to offer a collection that has something for women of all ages.
I decided to test the Nudes eye shadow palette. According to the web site,the products offers:
- Neutral wearable shades
- Velvety texture
- First pan primer for smooth base
- Antioxidant Vitamin C & E
So, did I like the eye shadow kit? Yes!
- I like that a primer shade (Beam) is included in the kit.
- I actually like the brush that is included with the kit (which I often throw away!).
- The darkest shade (Midnight) can be used over an eyeliner for extra "oomph" especially at night time when I want a bolder look.
- The colors blended together quite well, for a nice smooth look.
- And best of all, the eye makeup stayed on for hours!
The new collection features foundations, eye concealers, highlighters, powder blush, powder bronzer, eye shadow palettes, mascara, brow-defining pencils and lipsticks. Prices range from $13.95 for the concealer to $27.95 for the foundation. Christie's new line is available at HSN, Kohl’s, Amazon & online at www.christiebrinkleyauthenticbeauty.com. Returns are guaranteed for 30-days so you have nothing to lose!
(Disclaimer: I was giving a free sample in return for a fair and honest review.)