Epsom Salt? For Mother's Day? YES, plese!
Okay, you can’t just give your mom Epsom salt for Mother’s Day, but you can put together one of these great gift baskets tailored to her interests:
- For moms who Namaste: Fill a basket with a pretty pair of yoga leggings and tank top, a yoga mat, reusable water bottle, Lärabars, and a carton of Epsom salt to ease sore muscles after a tough class.
- Include these directions on the card: 1. Add 2 cups of Epsom salt to a warm bath in a standard-sized bathtub. 2. Soak for at least 12 minutes. 3. Feel your muscles relax and unwind.
- For moms with a green thumb: Buy a pair of gardening gloves, a weed puller, shovel, kneeling mat, seeds, and a carton of Epsom salt to help plants grow greener and deliver lush blooms.
- Include these directions on the card: 1. Enrich soil by sprinkling 1 cup of Epsom salt per every 100 square feet of dirt. 2. Mix well into soil before planting. 3. Enjoy a beautiful, rich garden.
- For moms who need a little “me-time”: For busy moms, give them a night off with a stack of their favorite magazines, a bottle of wine (or a box of their favorite tea), chocolates, essential oils, and a carton of Epsom salt to help soak the day away.
- Include these directions on the card: 1. Add two cups of Epsom salt to your bathwater in a standard-sized tub. 2. Soak for at least 12 minutes. 3. Feel relaxed and sleep like a baby.